42 23 16 15 8 4

There are so many loose ends, I am so confused.

I am still trying to figure out in Season 1, who were the bodies they found in the cave-in, that were wearing the jewelry Jake and Kate had on.

I assumed the island was a time vortex, and it was them from years in the future. Back then it made sense since the tape ran 16 years, older people found dead in a cave with jack's jewelry, polar bear, etc

That whole thread makes absolutely no sense now that we know they leave the island.

And there are about 100 other loose ends

I don't think they can EVER wrap it all up

no, i got it all figured out!!! they are the only six that came back. the rest stayed there because they all came to an agreement that they were supposed to be there. and the 6 lied and said that they were the only survivors, and jack came and visited hurly to see if he went crazy, and told about the others that they lefy there.

omg i had a dream about lost last night. I finished the story all in my sleep, i saw the island and everything. i woke up with tears in my eyes, cause the ending is really bittersweet

I went to the website from Eli and from some of the things I found there it made it seem like Eli went on a ship to try to find Sonya. They went to certain coordinates and mysterious things happened. For some reason I got the feeling it was the ship that Naomi came from.

Ok I am corrected the above post. It is not Eli that went on the ship it is a guy named Sam. It is on the Find 815 site listed above. I didnt watch Eli Stone... did anyone that did see someone named sam that was fired?

so the six people leave the island tonight. thats what i heard on a preview for tonight. i have a feeling its going to be a great show tonight, wow i said tonight alot

last night totally thru me for a loop. I could figure out the clip of the girl that land on the island with her digging up the darhma collar on the polar bear was after she was on the island or before. And how did the polar bear get from the island to the middle of the desert? And since they know juliet wasnt on the plane are they just going to kill her? I guess they are there to start a new plague due to the gas mask they had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts