4508c lnb compatible

denada

Original poster
Feb 13, 2024
Toronto
So here's another question, now that we're on the subject of Shaw running over on G1 and moving off F2. I'm looking for a Norsat 4508C which is on the list of compatible lnb's. I recently purchased a japanese NJR2842A1 model, which looked within the range of the4508C, but I think the low range is 22khz triggered, which could cause further issues, so, is there not another lnb compatible with a 4508c?
Another user with a 4410md questioned that finding a G1 map could be an issue and I'm having trouble getting a signal myself (which is why I think my lnb is 22khz to low). Is that reasonable? Or is the reason I'm not getting signal on my 4410md simply due to the fact that even though I'm set up on the Lfreq and correct polarity and lnb placement because I need something else set up on the receiver? It has been swapped between c and ku and generally works within minutes, so I can only think that the lnb I'm using is not correct

So here's another question, now that we're on the subject of Shaw running over on G1 and moving off F2. I'm looking for a Norsat 4508C which is on the list of compatible lnb's. I recently purchased a japanese NJR2842A1 model, which looked within the range of the4508C, but I think the low range is 22khz triggered, which could cause further issues, so, is there not another lnb compatible with a 4508c?
Another user with a 4410md questioned that finding a G1 map could be an issue and I'm having trouble getting a signal myself (which is why I think my lnb is 22khz to low). Is that reasonable? Or is the reason I'm not getting signal on my 4410md simply due to the fact that even though I'm set up on the Lfreq and correct polarity and lnb placement because I need something else set up on the receiver? It has been swapped between c and ku and generally works within minutes, so I can only think that the lnb I'm using is not correct
You can pickup an lnb that is built exclusively for G1 reception from e bay. F1X/G1 offset lnb. Your best bet is to modify a shaw xku lnb. This method would provide a stronger signal. Both will work with an 800 or 830 receiver. All previous shaw receivers are now obsolete. You would have to be within the G1 footprint with an appropriate sized dish.

You can pickup an lnb that is built exclusively for G1 reception from e bay. F1X/G1 offset lnb. Your best bet is to modify a shaw xku lnb. This method would provide a stronger signal. Both will work with an 800 or 830 receiver. All previous shaw receivers are now obsolete. You would have to be within the G1 footprint with an appropriate sized dish.
Has anyone been able to get a dsr4410md working on the 4508c with anik g1?

Has anyone been able to get a dsr4410md working on the 4508c with anik g1?
I really don't think Shaw covers commercial services anymore. I think since the shuffle, their customer base is residential with the cute little wannabe dishes and the quad satellite xku lnbfs, and Roger's covers the business base with interconnects. Most of the notices provided are aimed at users of quad lnbfs and dsr800 series receivers which are not able to send multicast stream for commercial customers. So who is a commercial customer with a larger dishe that has been able to use a dsr4410md on g1? How did you do it?