4DTV GI 920

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

porra1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
kitchener cambridge
hey guys first time here but not with a 4dtv anyways i have it doing the update system status screen unit id starts as 00-12 version is now at 6D channels i got about 4786 now dc light is of course on im on i believe G5-5 and shes doing these updates on here im on the right sat im i not? ummm idk why but G1-5 i cant find maybe hook up my pansat 2700 and find the fta channel there? bottom question: is G5-5 a place for my dc light to lightup since its at 6D and unit id 00-12 and i got 4786 channels in my system setup/info screen?

Last edited:
no idea what the heck you on about, but wild guess, you want to be on G1-3

ok i found out that the most i can catch is 127W so any satellites in there thst i can get 4DTV 920 updates other than G1-3?:confused:

ok i found out that the most i can catch is 127W so any satellites in there that i can get 4DTV 920 updates other than G1-3?:confused:

NPS state that for hits/rehits you need to be pointed at one of the following:
G1-03, G1-13, G1-150, GO-05, C3-101, G0-05, GB-24, or W5-194.

I have received a hit from NPS on W5-194 which is 105W

For channel maps/guide/updates you MUST BE ON G1

news guys

ok guys found G1 ch 5 arts and 11 ewtn come in with static i autopeaked to the best it can get but with still some/sorta unviewable static when i go to ch 3 nothing no dc light or cannot find channel searching. is it b/c signal on these two arnt the greatest?

ok guys found G1 ch 5 arts and 11 ewtn come in with static i autopeaked to the best it can get but with still some/sorta unviewable static when i go to ch 3 nothing no dc light or cannot find channel searching. is it b/c signal on these two arnt the greatest?

I get static on those 2 as well, but I get my DC lock on G1-3

When you're on G1-3 bring up the "Adjust Picture" menu (Options>5) and look at Quality, this needs to be at least 10 (IMHO) to get a hit/update.

There got to be another satellite to receive the remapping. I can barely get a picure on G1-5. G1-3 is next to impossible to have a DC2 lite, same on 151, and other channels the same. G1 seem to be a really weak satellite.

There got to be another satellite to receive the remapping. I can barely get a picure on G1-5. G1-3 is next to impossible to have a DC2 lite, same on 151, and other channels the same. G1 seem to be a really weak satellite.

remaps or guide?

guide is on G1 only
remaps are any premium movie mux. I've got channel maps updates via G5 Starz mux

nope. I use my 905 that has no subscription...just a green light and a decent ebno # (options 6-0-5 right arrow to diagnostic C)

ok now that she downloaded all the sats ex i have I1 I2 i have P9 i have sats to scrolll up or down to see them all she thts done now i have a pansat 2500a how do i hook it up slave? after will i need to change from horizontil channel to a vertical channel

my lnbf is this Welcome To Chaparral Communications

remaps or guide?

guide is on G1 only
remaps are any premium movie mux. I've got channel maps updates via G5 Starz mux

Thanks Iceberg! I was talking about remapping. I always thought all guides and remapping are on the G1 satellite.
It has been a long time since I had the 920 remapped.

Thanks Iceberg! I was talking about remapping. I always thought all guides and remapping are on the G1 satellite.
It has been a long time since I had the 920 remapped.

from what I have read and seen here that any premium movie mux will work fine to get the new maps

I remember someone mapping a box using AMC11 to get the new maps to subscribe to the Discovery mux

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)