4DTV Receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Anyone notice an increase of 4DTV (DSr 410,095,920 and 922) receivers prices on Ebay, raigslist and Kijjiji lately? Been keeping an eye out for a 410 for some while, but there is no way in h*** am paying over 200$ for it. Ive seen some 410s sell for 260$.. ouch!

Cheers, K

Last edited:
Which of the 4DTV receivers is the best to get and what's the most anyone should pay for one? What are the differences between each version?

Thats because Map Master has been released (here and at other sites) making the 4DTV useful again. :)

The price on the dsr-410,dsr-905,dsr-920 and dsr-922 are going up because they are being used for a :censored: Lets say. Their are a few people who need,want and will pay whatever they have too get them. (They don't care about price they are just passing it along)

Which sucks for people who want one.

Which of the 4DTV receivers is the best to get and what's the most anyone should pay for one? What are the differences between each version?

Go with a 922. how much is up to you to pay.
Then if the battery had not been replaced call ATS electronics if your not comfortable doing it yourself.
Then ask them what else they can do if you need it done while it is there... I am not allowed to say everything as they are not ready for some info to be made public but will do things for you if you ask them to.
Something that Scott keeps asking if anyone has tried doing yet....

That's all that can be said at this time, so please respect their wishes...

We have done things so those who want to do it themselves can;
and also a reputable business can do the same things for you if you ask them nicely.

Still a bit steep in price considering these are non-supported by Motorola.

Cheers, K

Actually, considering what M did to them when they did support them.... "non-support" from M probably makes them worth more now. :D

Cheers

rrob311 said:
What are some advantages of owning a dsr410 as opposed to say the dsr905?

Only thing I can think of is the analog tuner. I'm pretty sure you could make a custom map and add analog channels in .

but wasnt the 410 analog portion for analog cable (and not satellite)?

Yup Ch 2-99

The analog map "is part of the regular map" Not sure..

If its all one map then I would think if you were modulating ch's in the basement you could add them.

** Update I was able to read the nvram from a dsr-410 however its 128k and not 256k so mm will not open***

Last edited:
I'm selling my dsr 410 if anyone is interested I will give the members here a good deal. I'm keeping my 922 though.

I'm selling my dsr 410 if anyone is interested I will give the members here a good deal. I'm keeping my 922 though.

macgod79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

@ macgod --> your inbox is full. Am interested in the 410. Please shoot me an PM w/ the details.

Cheers, K

wallyhts said:
macgod79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

20 bucks cures that problem ....just sayin' ... :D

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I received a email yesterday stating that my PM is full and someone is trying to contact me. When I checked into it I found that my PM was not full. Perhaps a site issue? :confused:

Dishman Dan said:
I received a email yesterday stating that my PM is full and someone is trying to contact me. When I checked into it I found that my PM was not full. Perhaps a site issue? :confused:

Inappropriate subject matter maybe? :eek: ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I posted this in another thread but cant find it :)facepalm. Any recommendations on a decent 4dtv receiver to play/experiment with the new master maps ?
Cheers, K

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts