4K Events Discussion Thread

I don't know what Dish is saying about CFP Championship game on Monday but DIRECTV's guide for the two live 4K channels is showing the followingL:
IMG_4544.jpg

[automerge]1578608155[/automerge]

[automerge]1578608193[/automerge]
IMG_4543.jpg

Reactions: dtv757
According to that Direct will have it along with Comcast AND Optimum in 4K!!

COME ON DISH!!!
I believe optimim and xfinity will only have 1 feed

And not both "field pass " and "sky cam"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I tested UHD 4K HDR Amazon Prime content using the Hopper3, Roku Ultra, and the Amazon Prime app on my Sony XBR-65X900E and saw no differences in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I just recently subscribed to Amazon Prime so I don’t have much history with it. But I’ve been underwhelmed with it on my H3. The picture is clear, but really dark on the HDR programs I’ve watched. I don’t have an Apple TV4K or Roku 4K yet to compare it to. But it looks much better using the app on my Samsung UN65JS8500.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Any chance Dish has the Super Bowl in 4K? I’m about to pull the trigger on a Apple TV 4K or Roku Ultra. So I’m sure I can stream the game in 4K. But would that mean I wouldn’t see the commercials? I could care less personally but that’s the only reason my wife will watch it.

Dish had TNF in 4k , I dont see why not

I know Xfinity did NOT have TNF games therefore they will not have "big game "

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

When there is an answer you’ll see it in the non-discussion thread. There is no answer at this point. What is known is that DirecTV will have it on channel 106. We also know that it will be available on the FoxSports app via your streaming device. If you have a 4K Roku or Firestick 4K it will also be available with HDR.

When there is an answer you’ll see it in the non-discussion thread...
So the non-discussion thread is also listing events that are not being carried now? ;)
Rephrasing that statement, if there is a positive answer (meaning yes, it is being carried in 4K) then you will see it in the non-discussion thread, otherwise you will not see it there.

So the non-discussion thread is also listing events that are not being carried now? ;)
Rephrasing that statement, if there is a positive answer (meaning yes, it is being carried in 4K) then you will see it in the non-discussion thread, otherwise you will not see it there.
Even if it is determined that the game will not be carried in 4K on DISH I will report there where and how you will be able to air it in 4K. I’m really getting tired of your snipes... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pattykay