5/27/2009 2:44pm - Uplink Activity Report - 74 changes

Wooo! :D Detroit Locals on 129! Awesome.. The Detroit locals on 118 weren't as reliable ( i would lose NBC and fox sometimes). Now if only they could get My20HD ( Mytv Detroit)

Speaking of Turbo HD, Scott, any "reportable" updates regarding the "missing" Viacom and Fox in the Turbo HD packages? It has been 2+ weeks... just thought I would ask...

Yes Scott, I would like to know if there is any progress on that front also. If so, I plan to switch down from Classic Silver HD to Turbo Silver HD.

John

8332 - KPPX [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar10 110W TP 20 Spotbeam 35 (NA)(Tolleson, AZ-ION)
8387 - KPXB [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar10 110W TP 12 Spotbeam 16 (NA)(Conroe, TX-ION)
8387 - KPXB [MPEG4 SD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 09 Spotbeam 17 (NA)(Conroe, TX-ION)
8618 - KWPX [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar7 119W TP 03 Spotbeam 3 (NA)(Bellevue, WA-ION)

Ummmm... I thought they were just going to do mapdowns of the national Ion feed instead of putting up the actual channels. Why are these different?

So will the 101 in HD play the same commercials as the regular 101 ? You know , welcome to DISH , how you pay your bill etc. I'm betting that DISH is trying to create a similar channel like Directv's 101. With hd programming like concerts and tv series in hd hopefully. It will be nice to have another hd channel , though limited in choices I'm sure.

You are correct on that. E* issued a press release a few weeks ago announcing a deal with CMT to show "exclusive" live concerts on 101 in HD. Don't know about any other programming...the info is in a thread somewhere here, but not sure where.

Where do you see that? Looks like they added KPLR to Anik, so it seems they will keep it going.

I'm also betting those Echostar 1 moves were really moves to Echostar 5.

So I'm not home. What's on DNFYI in HD?

If you were receiving reception from 129W, the Anik locals will be cut off and the receiver will search for your locals on 129.

Attachments

• smokeysmiley_450.jpg
    smokeysmiley_450.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I for one am hoping that all of these ION changes lead to ION TV HD, ION Life HD and Qubo HD. My niece and nephew would appreciate Qubo, at least until Dish finally gets PBS Sprout for The Wiggles. And Discovery Health changed to Oprah Winfrey Network ensures I will probably not watch that channel again. Fit TV isn't in HD and no plans have been announced, so ION Life HD would be an HD health channel FINALLY.

After re-checking changes what happened above it found 545 more updates in additional attribute what been discussed recently; they're force to show up a warning about cut off day of using your old card and providing info for call Dish and request new one.

There is "Warning 359", what is showning last days for NASA ch213 on old unsubbed receiver :(:

Attachments

• w359.jpg
    w359.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 6,615
Last edited: