5/8/2009 9:04am - Uplink Activity Report - 21 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Finally!!!The Big 2!.... My commitment runs out in June and FX HD and Speed HD were what staying with E or switching to D hinged on.....Now bring on the 922S! WooHoo!

AT Everything Classic Gold HD and get nothing.
CSR said those HD channels don't exist. She suggested I call back next week.
(English speaking or not corporate needs to get with it on informing and training all CSRs wherever they be.)

I think they're sending a message to all TurboHD customers. Switch or you won't get any new channels. :(

Really? TurboHD doesn't get any of the new HD channels? That sucks..

I just recheck my Classic Silver 200 with HD, of the 5 new HD channels, I can only see SpeedHD and FX-HD. The FashionTV HD, Logo HD, and MAVTV Hd are all RED. Which is fine, since I dont' watch them anway..

Well I got Fashion, Logo, and MavTV.. But haven't gotten Speed and FX. Still in Red.. But then BET has been in Red since it came out too. Any dealers out there that can check their showroom box and see if they are missing these too.. It's a real pain to get a rehit on a showroom box.

Well I got Fashion, Logo, and MavTV.. But haven't gotten Speed and FX. Still in Red.. But then BET has been in Red since it came out too. Any dealers out there that can check their showroom box and see if they are missing these too.. It's a real pain to get a rehit on a showroom box.

what package do you have?

AT Everything Classic Gold HD and get nothing.
CSR said those HD channels don't exist. She suggested I call back next week.
(English speaking or not corporate needs to get with it on informing and training all CSRs wherever they be.)

They may have not been officially announced so the CSR's can't look at them on the computer. Give em an hour or two

I've got them all, have AT250 plus Gold/Plat HD and none are in red. Speed HD was the one channel I really wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts