5 Bird Phase III Dish Not Locking Signal VS Ultra

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Use the left most port which will give you access to the center LNB, which will allow you to pick up all frequencies, the other two LNB's the side ones are combined together so you can pick up all frequencies from those LNB's.

If your lnb is circular, then I would think the lnb type should be circular and the lo frequency shoud be 11250.

I got it! I got a 97 on the signal meter. Thanks for all of the help, patience, and fast responses.

I don't know if you read the thread, but I have a sub that I am trying to point to 101

I don't buy that s**t for one minute. Here is why

My setup consists of a Viewsat Ultra, phase 3 dish, and that is it for the time being. I am first trying to get 3 sats 91, 101, 110. I want 101 so that I can later add the sub to this dish.
You just contradicted yourself there...and are busted. You have a sub for 101 yet in your very first post you say (and bolded) you want 91,101 & 110. And want to add 101 later????? The DirecTV box would be worlds easier to aim the dish than the FTA box.

Anyway, the problem I am having is that when I am in the Antenna setup menu, I choose bird 110. I get no lock, but when I change the bird to 121, I get a lock on 110. Change it back to 110, and loose the lock.
BULL #2....121 is a different batches of frequencies than 110 and 121 is linear and 110 is circular. SO there is no eway in hell you can get signal on 110 and get no lock but on 121 you can considering the DirecTV dishes do not do KU. They're KA which the Viewsat cannot recieve

I did try and setup on my sub receiver, and got a lock. I then changed receivers to the Viewsat, and got the problem I am having now.
again, if you are a SUB to Directv why would you change back to the viewsat??

and you're STUPID enough to link to a hack site which I have removed.

GONE..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)