5 month offer

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
My new car complimentary service is over in about three weeks. Got an email to continue for five months for $25..$5 per month. What was funny, their twelve month offer was $99...or $8.25 per month. I'll probably do the 5 months...then cancel, then wait for another incentive deal.

Last edited:
Better lock in before the rate increase. http://www.siriusxm.com/2015rates
You really can't 'lock in' in any meaningful way. The 'deals' they offer vary widely in both cost and length so you just get the best you can, or the one you want now and let the future negotiating take care of itself.

For me, I think it is worth about $100/year and that's about what I'm paying and figure the extra that I'm paying over the 6 month/$25+royalty deal as the cost of not having to dicker with them every 6 months! :)

When/if the price rises beyond $100/year I'll do without.

I think I'll wait right up to my expiration, June 14, and see if they sweeten the pot for a longer run at a better price.

Reactions: TheKrell
I think I'll wait right up to my expiration, June 14, and see if they sweeten the pot for a longer run at a better price.

Won't they renew you a week or two beforehand at the regular exorbitant rate?

You should get better deals by waiting until they decide it is not worth offering them to you anymore or reach the age of the man in your avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts