SiruisXM for past subs for $25 plus/fees and tax for 6 months

They're certainly trying hard. I'm up to (6) mailings in two weeks now received, and (4) phone calls to my google number. WOW.
Lots of money going in to a $25 sale. (yes, that was the offer for my renewal, too...not going to do it, but amazed at the money they're throwing at such a small amount.)

They're certainly trying hard. I'm up to (6) mailings in two weeks now received, and (4) phone calls to my google number. WOW.
Lots of money going in to a $25 sale. (yes, that was the offer for my renewal, too...not going to do it, but amazed at the money they're throwing at such a small amount.)

They are actually making money now so it's a bit strange they are doing everything (and spending lot's of money) to get past customers back. I must get 10 mailings a month touting the 5 months for $25 deal. Before they were profitable I cancelled my sub 3 years ago since I really did not listen to it in the car or at home. They were trying everything in the book to save me, the cancelling process was painful but they finally got the point. The other reason is the audio quality sucked and had gotten worse. More channels rather than good audio quality I guess. Some of the channels are redundant and could be eliminated to give more bandwidth for the other ones. I was able to get that deal for my mom's in car Sirius/XM radio.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)