Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
WE ARE NOW 50,000 Registered Members Strong!

To show our thanks we are holding a special contest which will be open until 11PM Eastern Time on July 4th for a very special prize pack!!

You could WIN a Deluxe Team Summit Prize Pack!

This prize pack contains all kinds of goodies and giveaways that SatelliteGuys Founder Scott Greczkowski collected at this years Team Summit (including an ESPN Fleece Blanket!) plus a few surprises!

To enter just post a message here about what you like best about SatelliteGuys.US! It can be as long or as short as you want!

STAFF IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST!

Again a big thank you to all our supporting pub members and sponsors who have helped to pay the bills here! Thanks for helping us reach the 50,000 member milestone! Next step 50,000 more!!

Best Sat site on the Net !!!

SatelliteGuys.US is the most informaitive SAT site on the internet, It has the best members that are always ready to offer help at a moments notice.

This site also is the only site I know of that has its own ICEBURG

Congratulations Sat Guys

You guys have been a great support, I appreciate the integrity of this site (no stealing from subscription services)

I like the accurate, up to date information Scott posts concerning Dish Network. It's great to have an inside look at what's coming up.

Satelliteguys.us is the best site for many reasons. I'll list my top 3...

1) This site is the site that first announces most of the big satellite news. Scott takes a lot of heat from other forums for posting "rumors" they cannot confirm, but usually his information is quite accurate.
2) This site is much more welcoming and friendly than most I have visited.
3) Much less censorship of posts here when compared to some other forums...

I enjoy the friendly atmosphere. People, for the most part, treat each other with respect and dignity. Traits that, sadly, are lacking on many sites around the web.

It's also fun "watching" Iceberg body-slam the hackers! :D

Useful site!

Excellent info, guides and references for leagl FTA satellite and pay satellite setup and usage.

A wide breadth of forums to satisfy many.

That ICEBERG is a character--and knows his stuff! So does PSB--though HIS avatar will smack you in the face if you get too close!:D

Keep up the good work!

Very knowledgeable board members and down to earth folks at the helm. Simply the best message board I hang around out of all my interests!

I enjoy the naked pictures of Angelina Jolie (hidden on the site)! The satellite information isn't too bad either...

I like Satelliteguys.us because I feel at home. Best place to find information about Satellite TV and more. The staff has always been very helpful.

Thanks for the great site.

What I like about SatelliteGuys is that we get lots of info about new equipment (reviews, rumors, etc...) before the hardware is actually been officially announced. The Tech/Charlie chat summaries, so I don't have to watch the boring and not informative ones :)

Whenever I have a question regarding Dish programming, technical problems, news and promotions, this is where I come -- and I usually come away better informed!

Congratulations to Satellite Guys -- keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.