50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Staff is eligible this time! Thanks Scott! ;)

I really enjoy all of the great stuff I have learned here.I don't think there is any other site out there,that is as friendly and fun as this one.

Nitehawk

The best place to find out the up to minute satelite news. I always come here before calling tech support.

I am glad, I found this sight....Many times I was able to get information on upcoming Directv info well before the rest, and I have been helped many times with questions big and small!!!....Congrats on the 50,000 and hopefully 50,000!! more

Friendly, helpful members and staff. This place feels like a big family and no only do you feel welcome here, you are welcome here. Everyone tries to help each other and make you feel special.

When I want to find out the most accurate, up-to-date satellite info, I come here. There's no reason to go anywhere else! :)

A contest about what I like about SatelliteGuys!

Well, honestly, there is a lot I like. I am a DirecTV user (i know..i know) and one of the major things I like reading about it the new upcoming technology. I think SatelliteGuys has some of the brightest people around who actually are in the know.

I like the fact that SatelliteGuys reports news on all aspects of electronics.....PS3, DirecTV, Free OTA. That makes this site one of my first daily stops on the WWW each afternoon (i work nights, so afternoon is morning to me).

So, the main reason why I like SatelliteGuys, the diversity of topics and the outright knowledge of some of the posters. It makes being a DirecTV customer a little more bearable some days!

Thanks!
Chris Grant
Spring Hill, TN

The people here are the best!!!

Thanks much for an enjoyable satellite expierence.

(and enter me in the contest too!)

I like Satellite Guys because....

it has the "song name game"....:p

Ok, seriously...it is a good place to get a heads up on new and upcoming items that I'll eventually be installing

satguys is the only worthwhile site on the net. great job by scott and all of the staff.
id like to goto team summit although im sure dish dont want me there

I love satelliteguys.us because of the frendly atomosphere here.. Its like going to cheers everyday and having a drink :)... Here's to 50,000 More scott!

Attachments

• images[11].jpg
    images[11].jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 127
Not really entering, but:

It has the lowest S/N ratio of any site that offers the amount of accurate and interesting data that Satguys does, and they got some decent folks on here to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts