50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all your hard work, I come here daily to get all the latest and accurate information.

While I am new to the site, I am overwhelmed with all of the useful information available. Wish I had found it years ago. Long live SG.US

Simply the BEST FTA forum in the world ;)

(Why would anyone ever visit any other?)

simply put: the best staff, the best members, and the best information.

I really feel at home here, and Scott is one very good BossMan :)

LER

Satelliteguys.us is the best place to find out about the entire DBS industry and more.

When I want answer to a satellite TV questions , I go to Satellite Guys. I can think of no where else is there any more comprenshive place to get your questions answered. Scott and team are fantastic.....

Bill

This site has been an online goldmine for me in regards to info on satellite services and equipment of all kinds.Congrats to Scott and the staff on reaching the 50,000 member mark.Fantastic site,keep up the great work. :up :D

I spend more time here than anywhere else online. Happy 4th everyone!

The Fastest and Best Satellite Info -- Leading the Fight Against Satellite Injustice -- Able to Leap... (Whoops, got carried away!)
Great Site, Great Milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)