Ebay Question (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
I bid on something last week which I won it showed the member had 120 positive feedback 0 negative and neutral. Tried contacting the person no response now when I check there profile it says No longer a registered user. What can I do??

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
File eBay complaint which still doesn't have a great chance of being resolved but at least that all you can do. Have you paid? If so, how? If not, do nothing!

Mike500

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 7, 2003
Thiepval
He or she might be OK.

EBay closes them down, if they are a PREPAY seller, who has exhausted his or her reserves.

They have no access to their accounts, until they prepay a certain reserve, again.

Some people just don't use PayPal or credit cards.

You can't file a complaint on a NOT A REGISTERED USER or even leave feedback.

fayrich

Old Fart
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Purogamer said:
Ebay has turned into such a shithole...
Now that's no way for a beautiful babe like you to talk. Seriously though, have only had one bad seller experience over several years. And Ebay/Paypal refunded my money on that occasion.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
errr...Even if I was a woman, i'm from cleveland. When's the last time you saw someone who looked like my avatar in cleveland? Maybe at the airport passing through, but c'mon...

Ebay is just full of people who aren't using it for what it was intended for, they've found loopholes and scams and have turned it from a respectable swap meet (did I just say that...) into a dueling-neighbor garage sale...

Some completely insane people on there anymore...

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
i checked today and now its back to showing that he is registered, sure hope I get my stuff. grrrrr

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
errr...Even if I was a woman, i'm from cleveland. When's the last time you saw someone who looked like my avatar in cleveland

I know you'll correct me, but that looks like Krysti Myst :D

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
I guess im going to have to contact ebay, now all of a sudden hes back to no longer registered

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Iceberg said:
I know you'll correct me, but that looks like Krysti Myst :D

I was going to ask "What's a Kristi Myst" so I looked her up and on her website it says "For those of you who have requested more pics of kristi and Nicole Bass" and there went my breakfast, thanks a lot...

No it's not Krysti Myst. There used to be a thread about my avatar in the backroom, don't know whatever happened to it...Got lost in the cobwebs I suppose...

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
update, I recieved my package yesterday, via ups worked everything as described. What a relief. Now on ebay its showing hes registered again but he didnt leave anyfeed back for me so I am not going to leave any for him.

fayrich

Old Fart
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
hbk409 said:
update, I recieved my package yesterday, via ups worked everything as described. What a relief. Now on ebay its showing hes registered again but he didnt leave anyfeed back for me so I am not going to leave any for him.
I used to feel the same way about feedback early on. However, I have found that if you as the buyer leave your feedback first, then the seller will usually reciprocate.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Per ebay rules I believe; once the sellers part is finished (shipping your item) they to receive and post feedback; that is basically so they can retaliate in a negative fashion if you question them; aka holding feedback hostage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts