$50 Rebate - upgrade your AT package for 3 mos.

DRGingras

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Wisconsin
Props to DFW over at fatwallet - upgrade your AT package for 3 months (to minimum AT120) and get a $50 rebate.

Rebate Link

I've done this quite a few times with premium channel packages, first time for the AT's. You could choose to cancel after the 3rd statement arrives. ;)

Thread at Fatwallet

Dave

I saw it a while ago, but didn't think to post about it. I wonder if you could just send in 3 statements with AT120 in the program, or does the first statement have to show that it was upgraded?

Through a bit of dumb luck, my November bill is going to show a programming change (even though it will be a "change" from AT120-AT120). Hopefully, I will avoid that problem and get the $50. :)

The titles mention upgrade, but the text of the rules does not. Heck, I'm gonna try for it, I've had AT180 since it was AT150. Technically, I did "upgrade by 12/31/04". Every little $50 helps.

I'm going to check if an upgrade from AT180 to the AT180 Value Pak qualifies as an upgrade. Would basically get HBO and Max for 3 months free.

Edit: Dish CSR says an upgrade to the Value Pak is OK. I guess I'll find out for sure in three months or so. :rolleyes:

Pepper said:
The titles mention upgrade, but the text of the rules does not. Heck, I'm gonna try for it, I've had AT180 since it was AT150. Technically, I did "upgrade by 12/31/04". Every little $50 helps.

I'm actually going from 120 to 180 (temporary WAF pacifier), don't expect to have any problems, but...
Seems that poorly worded rebates are always the toughest to get. And since this promo is tied to Toon Disney (only available on AT120 and above, hence the minimum), I'm sure the intent is to get you to move up one programming notch.

But, whadda ya got to lose besides a stamp and a little of your time?

Dave

There's also a $50 rebate deal if you add HBO and Showtime (or $25 for just one of them). Here's my question: I currently have the AT180 + HBO Value Pak. I was thinking of switching to America's Everything, since I'm getting a 921 and want to avoid the $5 DVR fee. Do you think they'll give me the rebate (either the Toon Disney sponsored one or the HBO/Showtime one) if I go from AT180 + HBO to AEP?

jrbdmb said:
Edit: Dish CSR says an upgrade to the Value Pak is OK. I guess I'll find out for sure in three months or so. :rolleyes:
The rebate doesn't come from Dish Network though. I wonder if Disney would say that qualifies?!? Unfortunately, no way to find out except to order it, mail in the rebate, and hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts