$51 Million judgement for Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't imagine the guy has $51 million dollars laying around to pay Dish. Wonder how that many installments that would be....ouch! A bunch ....Blind

Charlie Tuna Dish has allot of balls going after a pirate. He is one of the original pirates from the VC2 days. I was watching an old boresight report with Shawn Kenny yesterday that was talking about him shipping 9000 VC2's out of the U.S. to be chipped. That was okay but what this guy did wasn't. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

I remember hearing about that way back then, pro! There was already a shortage of those descrambler boards-they were going for $400 and up, and here was a truckload of them grabbed up by this #!@.

Charlie will need luck, trying to collect, I'm sure all the defendant's $$ went to his legal defense team. Besides, it will take years for the appeals to run out of steam and may even be overturned.

Charlie's been crooked since day one. He used to be a gambler and cheated his way to the top. Do a search for Charlie Ergen on the net and read about this stuff. It will blow your mind.

Charlie's been crooked since day one.

Indeed they are. Them and direct. boo on them both. lol!
We tried both of them years ago.. & they just loved to go up a dollar every other month.
..but back then there was only static anolog tv stations. & static cable channels.

If I had 51 million dollars,...
I'd start my own sat company and under cut both direct and dish.
And on my sat company, customers would be allowed to choose each channel.
and not have to pay for a top package with a bunch of channels u don't want.
So if want just TBS,locals,& scifi.. then thats all you would have to pay for.
and thus all their customers would drop like flies. and I'd be lmao. lol!
And my sat company will be called Karma-Sat. & Karma will indeed get them all. LOL!
Subscribe now to Karma-Sat. No contracts! Choose only the channels you want!
Doesn't Karma-Sat sound good to you? :) I'd subscribe to it right now. lol

But for now I'll be sticking with FTA sat,Internet Downloads, and OTA Digital clear tv.
So I vote "No" on subscribing to their high priced rerun tv shows & movies.
1: Download movies/Tv shows. 2: Pc video card with tv out. 3: Done..Watch tv.
So actually..I don't even really need a sat. It's just something extra. ;-)
and of course it's also just fun to mess with. lol! except when it's Cold!

I

If I had 51 million dollars,...
I'd start my own sat company and under cut both direct and dish.
And on my sat company, customers would be allowed to choose each channel.
and not have to pay for a top package with a bunch of channels u don't want.
So if want just TBS,locals,& scifi.. then thats all you would have to pay for.
and thus all their customers would drop like flies. and I'd be lmao. lol!
And my sat company will be called Karma-Sat. & Karma will indeed get them all. LOL!
Subscribe now to Karma-Sat. No contracts! Choose only the channels you want!
Doesn't Karma-Sat sound good to you? :) I'd subscribe to it right now. lol

Alacarte would be great, unfortunately it's next to impossible to get with todays contracts with the programmers. Quite a few force there channels to be in big packages. Once the old analog contracts ran out these programmers put the hammer to anyone subscribing with the new digital contracts. 4DTV is as close as you come to lower prices and some alacarts. Regulations and laws need to be put in place to stop the price gouging and abuse the programmers and pizza dish companies do.

> Alacarte would be great, unfortunately it's next to impossible to get with todays contracts with the programmers.

Seems like antitrust laws could be invoked to get the program providers and the DBS providers to come back into reality.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)