522 went wacko today with timers

Dudleydog73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Did anybody else have issues with timers on their 522? I came home and every single timer for this week was set to Skipped with a cause code of duplicate. I have to manually go in and resume everything manually, and then reskip all of the resulting duplicates manually. Everything was fine for months and this pops up today. Did anything happen software-wise lately with the 522s?

--DD73

Dudleydog73 said:
Did anybody else have issues with timers on their 522? I came home and every single timer for this week was set to Skipped with a cause code of duplicate. I have to manually go in and resume everything manually, and then reskip all of the resulting duplicates manually. Everything was fine for months and this pops up today. Did anything happen software-wise lately with the 522s?

--DD73

Dudley,

Judging by my setup I had several Receivers on my account had issues, one locked up completely, and another just went Dark I had to power cycle it to get the receiver to function again.

It's possible an ECM (Electronic Counter Measure) was released that caused some receivers to go GOOFY. Usually a CHECK Switch or a reboot solves these issues.

John

I did do a reboot but it came back with the same timer issue. I didn't do a check switch, but will watch next week to see if it clear itself.

If not and I have to manually change my timers again Dish will be getting a call.

--DD73

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)