53.0°W Intelsat 707 Ku - Canal 27 Guatemala

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
More than a year ago I tried locating that signal and I couldn´t, after that I learned they switched frequencies and I took a note of it but never tried pointing my dish at that bird again.

This channel was supposed to be at 12137 H 3111

I just recently setup my dish for ku and found this TP very low quality @ 38% on my AZ. Not too surprising for my location when one views the coverage map. It was on 12138 H 3111. I don't remember watching the channel to see if it was worth keeping on a favorite list. TM it looks like you're out of the main beam also being in WI.

12137 H 3111 is still there. Here in Georgia, the signal is 71Q. Secondary audio is a religious radio station. I usually don't watch it, but sometimes they have an interesting film. I was surprised a few months ago they aired Joseph (1995). This film had a few sexual situations and brief nudity, but none of it was censored on Canal 27. It was, however, dubbed into Spanish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)