New "Huntington Beach" Cam?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cyberham

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia
On 103W 12144 V 20000, instead of the usual MicroHD channel is now a third beach cam. It must be further north up the coast since it is deep dusk there now as opposed to the bright beach of the other two cams. Where is this?
20130910_201944_2_sm.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno but I scanned it in a few weeks ago but it only stayed 'up' that day. Hadn't seen it since. Actually quit looking for it again as I thought it must have been some temporary feed or something.
Hey, if it sticks around, may have to add the radio channel on the TP to the 'channel. Watch and listen. Don't know what the radio channel is, has news on now.

On 103W 12144 V 20000, instead of the usual MicroHD channel is now a third beach cam. It must be further north up the coast since it is deep dusk there now as opposed to the bright beach of the other two cams. Where is this?
View attachment 90845
Have a closer look at MicroHD and MS20. I'm toggling between the 2. They are the same location, North of Pier, but taken at different times of day.

Must be just testing the HD quality? Be nice if they would put some interesting programs on rather than waste all that expensive transponder time.

They should zoom in more on the coast line! ;)

For sure that drives me crazy!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)