54.0 Remote coming

The touch pad for the 50.0 was terrible. I bought one for the voice but then I only used it a few times because I found it so frustrating to use.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am recently learning I am a minority on thinking the 50.0 is the best remote they have had so far. Also, the 52.0 ranks up there with the worst remotes they’ve had.

Reactions: pattykay and Bogy
I love my 52 remotes. I have 3 but only 2 TVs. Will definitely get a 54 when they come out. I’ve wanted the voice control but not that crappy touch pad on the 50. I’m sure I’ll enjoy this one more than the 52.

I like using voice commands on the 50. I hate the touch pad. But I have two 50's that the side buttons have quit working. Looking forward to the new remote. Any idea when it will be available?

absolutely agree! Love my 50.0 touchpad! trying to use the others is cumbersome!
I am recently learning I am a minority on thinking the 50.0 is the best remote they have had so far. Also, the 52.0 ranks up there with the worst remotes they’ve had.

Reactions: Bogy
The 52.0 is awkward and the clicking noises are annoying. It gets stuck, and the layout and positioning on the slender remote are not a natural feel. The 50.0 is great as it is condensed, weight distribution is great, and the spacing between buttons is natural in hand, much like a phone.

I hate the touchpad which I use with my Joey 4K. Mostly because it sometimes just does not work at all and I have to reboot the Joey for it to work again. So annoying.

Just ordered two 54.0 remotes from DISH. The store in the mydish.com account wanted to charge me $8.99 for shipping. So I called DISH and ordered thru them by telecom. She credited my account the shipping charge because of being the valued customer stuff. I don't ever recall having to pay shipping for anything from the store in the mydish.com account before. Wonder when that started!

Just ordered two 54.0 remotes from DISH. The store in the mydish.com account wanted to charge me $8.99 for shipping. So I called DISH and ordered thru them by telecom. She credited my account the shipping charge because of being the valued customer stuff. I don't ever recall having to pay shipping for anything from the store in the mydish.com account before. Wonder when that started!
Just checked my acct & for two they wanted to charge me $13.99 in shipping - ridiculous!

Edit - double checked, shipping for one remote was $6.99, wonder why I'm being charged more than other customers for two, $13.99 seems awfully high when both are in same box.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)