54.1 Versus 54.3 Remote Controls

I figured out why this thread does not show up when I open up the Dish Network Support Forum. I have charlesrshell on ignore. I don't know why, I've never put anyone on ignore before. I like charlesrshell's posts. Anyway, how can I un-ignore him?

Thanks.

Edit: I figured it out. Welcome back charlesrshell

On Windows 10, it works on the Firefox browser, which I don't use much anymore. But it fails with the Chrome Browser.

(I quit using the Firefox browser a year or two ago because it would often fail on websites where Chrome worked fine.)

ETA: The link also works with the (Microsoft) Edge browser.

Those "bumps" you see on the left side are buttons, not a rubberized finish. Some folks, me included, find those ill placed buttons annoyingly easy to accidentally press.
I know what the buttons on the left side of the remote are.
I was talking about the texture. The blue arrow shows smooth polished plastic. The yellow arrow areas looks to be a rough looking texture. I was hoping it was of the nonslip variety.

C6EAB06A-D486-4767-92B8-4ED3B79B5FC8.jpeg

I know what the buttons on the left side of the remote are.
I was talking about the texture. The blue arrow shows smooth polished plastic. The yellow arrow areas looks to be a rough looking texture. I was hoping it was of the nonslip variety.

View attachment 159931

That's just the picture, the entire thng is hard plastic except for a few of the buttons.