6/10/2009 12:44pm - Uplink Activity Report - 109 changes

No phantom there.. that's the real deal.

So now the Grand Rapids, MI HD locals are on both 61.5 and 129 or just 129? I had the wing dish added about 10 months ago to receive them but now it looks like I might not need it?

Since I receive the chicago HD channels very weakly, transponer 9 on 129 locks in at 12 but sometimes goes below and I lose the signal. As I am one who "moved" I am at the very edge of this spotbeam, will I now be able to get these channels off of 110 with out additional charge. ( I am paying dDIsh network for the Chicago locals)If not what will the cost be to receive them ?
Jerryd

Since I receive the chicago HD channels very weakly, transponer 9 on 129 locks in at 12 but sometimes goes below and I lose the signal. As I am one who "moved" I am at the very edge of this spotbeam, will I now be able to get these channels off of 110 with out additional charge. ( I am paying dDIsh network for the Chicago locals)If not what will the cost be to receive them ?
Jerryd

The answers are No, and about seven times what you are paying now.

Channel Renames:
9645(99) - ALOE - EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam renamed to DPTC (A)
9645(99) - ALOE - EchoStar8 77W TP 29 ConUS beam renamed to DPTC (A)

Did anyone catch channel 99 DPTC. Nothing like running an entire ad channel for body spray in the dish lineup. My wife stumbled across it last night.

Even worse, nothing like seeing my next door neighbor (Adam Jones) spraying it on a motorcycle in a backflip. I hope he got paid well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)