6.3 IR/UHF PRO REMOTE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

creneej79

Original poster
Jan 23, 2011
michigan
I am trying to use my TV2 remote, at one point everything was programed fine the batteries went dead then everything went haywire! When I press my SAT button on the remote the TV automatically changes to a no signal channel 115. I have to press the TV button on the remote to change it back to 116 where it should be in order to watch the dish programs. But when i change the channel of course it says make sure your SAT botton is on inorder to operate. So I press SAT then it changes by itself to 115.. which is a No Signal channel...Im not sure what I need to do... I went through the whole programming of making sure the TV was programmed and the SAT was programmed its 7 which matches the system info on the main receiver but it still doing the same can someone help me!

Some how your auto sat tune function has been changed to 115 instead of 116. This function allows the remote to auto tune the tv to the 'correct' channel when sat is pressed, assuming the channel that your tv must be on and the programmed channel in the remote are the same. Which by your description, they are not. To fix this simply.......

Hold the tv button till the mode lights light up. Then release. Press star, 1,1,6 #.

If this is done properly when you now press the sat button it should tune your channel to 116.

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts