6.3 upgrade rollout halted by D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Damn it. Of course neither one of mine got it. Now I have to wait another month. Jeeez. Did they cut their software staff to 2 guys in a 3rd world country to save money? You get what you pay for. How about doubling your QA staff and regression testing. Sounds like a good idea. Hey do we support channels on 72.5? Didnt know we had those. :rolleyes:

well i guess this put me over the edge on upgrading to the HR20... and of course now I have to wait until Oct becasue i dragged my heals and Robert is out...

asousa said:
well i guess this put me over the edge on upgrading to the HR20... and of course now I have to wait until Oct becasue i dragged my heals and Robert is out...
Try your local BB ...

No!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting so long. the guide is so hideously slow with me trying to find games on sunday ticket it'll only drive me even more crazy.

Mine did not get the update. Anyone know when a patched version might be released?

Ted

This is such a bummer, I tried and tried to get the update right awaybut no luck onmy end at all. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

I have been reading that some people have been hacking the 10-250to force the upgrade.....how is this done? still waiting on 6.3

herkulease said:
No!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting so long. the guide is so hideously slow with me trying to find games on sunday ticket it'll only drive me even more crazy.
What receiver are you talking about ?
My guide is much better than I have seen in previous recievers., also love the mini guide !

Jimbo

Sorry, If I had read the rest of the thread, I would have seen your refering to the HR10-250

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts