6-Foot C/Ku Band Prime Focus Dish - Only $69.99!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
So, you've been wanting to add a new C band dish, or add a C band dish to your setup, but thought it was too expensive???

Here is your chance to do it for a LOW LOW COST!!!!

:up​

As many of you know, WS International manufactures and private labels satellite equipment for many companies. For the past few years we have had a huge increase in business from companies in different regions of South America. Recently, we were working on a project with a development company in South America. They were working on launching a new station for one of their customers and wanted to purchase 6-foot prime focus antennas to use for their affiliates. We won the bid on this project and made the antennas strictly to their specifications, thus it differs a bit from our actual WS1870P model. To make the long story short, they paid a deposit for us to start manufacturing the antennas, but shortly after, the 3rd portion of their funding did not come through for their project and they had to put the project on hold. We were forced bring the antennas into our Atlanta GA warehouse instead of sending them to South America.

So, this is where it gets interesting for you folks. Since the deposit was made already on these antennas, we are able to reduce the cost to the end user and offer a HUGE savings to our customers and specially SatelliteGuys members who want to enjoy FTA not only on Ku, but on C band also.

Here is how they differ from the actual WS1870P

1. The antennas do not come with a fixed bar. You must use a actuator arm or purchase a bracket from Home Depot or Lowes, or use a PMA24 or any other actuator arm.

2. The antenna does not include a pole (2-5/8" in diameter). Unfortunately, we do not sell the posts either.

3. Actual size: 185cm = 6.06 feet.

4. Offer valid until further notice.

Cost:
$69.99+Shipping

Shipping Cost:
Depending on your location, somewhere between
$40-$85
You can contact Charles our shipping manager at the Atlanta branch (Email: cmckoy (at) wsidigital.com) or call 770-420-5272 for a quote based on your zip code. You can also stop by the Atlanta branch and pick one up. We have very very limited quantities at the Los Angeles branch. Please call our Los Angeles branch at 818-485-8350 before stopping by to make sure we still have some stock.

If you purchase a PMA24 actuator arm at the same time you order the 6-foot dish for only $35.00

Now, combine that with a top of the line WS International C band or CKu band LNBF, and you'll have a very low cost C band reception system!!!!

P1050277.JPG

P1050274.JPG

P1050279.JPG

P1050296.JPG

Polar%20mount%202%20copy.png

Yeah, I'm sure.

We can throw a few of them on a pallet and get great shipping rates through shipping companies and the shipping cost divided by the quantity will be almost nothing.

The dimension of the box is only 33X36X4 inches.

congratulations

That's well below any price point I ever thought you could hit!

I'd say they should move out pretty fast! - :up

PS: you might ship a pallet of 'em out to the LA office - I'm sure some west-coasters would drop by and grab one!

So Robbie, U get the 6ft dish and Polar mount for $69.99 local?? If so let me know when I can come and get mine.

Thanks for making this available. With regards to differences between this polar mount and the WS1870P, you mention that the pole diameter should be 2-5/8" whereas the specs for the WS1870P are 75mm (~3in). 3" is a fairly common pole size so does this mean the pole sized used for the this polar mount is different or smaller ?

Hey Guys, call the 818 store if you want yours as when I called there was only 3 sets left, well now 2 after I called.. hehe

See ya Friday WSI

Too small for me :( If you can get me a 10-12 footer for cheap let me know! I'm surprised they dont make em that big (prestamped) as 6 foot seems a bit small for Cband. I currently have 8 foot mesh, but its not good enough for what I want to get! :)

I'd be all over this deal, but I already have a 7.5 and a 10ft BUD.
Hmmmm.....
...........it would make a killer steerable, rainfade resistant, Ku-only dish, though! :D:up

Someone refresh me on what all is needed with the dish and what type of programing I'd get using it along side my Dish network setup?

....Hmmmm.....
...........it would make a killer steerable, rainfade resistant, Ku-only dish, though! :D:up

Yes indeed, good idea, euro!

Maybe Robby would throw out a nice price on this little item, to help outfit a rig for that purpose. ;)

ku-lnb1.jpg

Awesome deal all around, thanks Robby!!!! :)

I emailed them, we'll see what they say. new cband dish's are expensive up here.
I did too and CBands' h/w are indeed very hard to get up here. Just hope the shipping cost is not too prohibitive via UPS and it looks like I am going to get my arse cleaned up again by Mr. Brown if I buy one.

try to get USPS if possible, UPS charges an arm and a leg for brokerage fee's, like crazy fee's might be too big for USPS though. in any case, try ANYONE else but UPS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts