6-Foot C/Ku Band Prime Focus Dish - Only $69.99!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Must..... resist...... must..........

Such an incredibly good deal! A PortaBUD for under $70 is very cool... I might just have to find room for another one...

I failed to resist.I've been thinking about c band and when this deal came up it was just too good to pass.I ordered mine this morning.
These are the best people to deal with.

Someone tell me what I'm able to get with this, what else is needed to use it? Need a bit of info since yea even though I'm not sure of details it seems like a good deal.

I was told by Robbie that today he was gonna be closed for rosh hashanah at the 818 location. I don't know about the Atlanta one.

Atlanta was open this morning.
Call 770 420 5272
Ask for Charles McKoy or Robby
I'm told all you need is a small bracket from a hardware store and lnb.
I order an autuator arm and lnb also.Get the arm for 35.00 as posted above.

Atlanta was open this morning.
Call 770 420 5272
Ask for Charles McKoy or Robby

Thank You ....

just got off the phone with Charles...........it's on it's way !!

I too ordered the Actuator Arm as well,already had the LNB from my Mini-Bud Project.

Can't beat that Deal!
:up:)

Last edited:
Robbie, called your 818 store to re-schedule for Monday Pickup. Today was a crazy day for me and could not make it before 5pm local.

So see ya Monday!

anybody knows if they still have some in stock???

Yes! We still have plenty in stock. They are going fairly quickly though.

Yes indeed, good idea, euro!

Maybe Robby would throw out a nice price on this little item, to help outfit a rig for that purpose. ;)

ku-lnb1.jpg

Awesome deal all around, thanks Robby!!!! :)

Unfortunately, all out of stock. Will be getting some in shortly. We always give SatelliteGuys special pricing!

try to get USPS if possible, UPS charges an arm and a leg for brokerage fee's, like crazy fee's might be too big for USPS though. in any case, try ANYONE else but UPS

This is too large to ship via USPS. We can ship with USPS, but only smaller items. Sorry guys.

This is true if you don't want to use an actuator for it.

Robbie, called your 818 store to re-schedule for Monday Pickup. Today was a crazy day for me and could not make it before 5pm local.

So see ya Monday!

See you on Monday bud!

That's well below any price point I ever thought you could hit!

I'd say they should move out pretty fast! - :up

PS: you might ship a pallet of 'em out to the LA office - I'm sure some west-coasters would drop by and grab one!

Already did and all of them are already spoken for... If we don't get the ones that are back ordered picked up by this Friday, I'll announce it so others who want to come to our branch in Los Angeles can stop by and pick them up.

Thanks for making this available. With regards to differences between this polar mount and the WS1870P, you mention that the pole diameter should be 2-5/8" whereas the specs for the WS1870P are 75mm (~3in). 3" is a fairly common pole size so does this mean the pole sized used for the this polar mount is different or smaller ?

Correct. Keep in mind, these were designed for the project I mentioned earlier, so there are some differences, but as far as performance goes, you should not see any difference in the performance.

On the Front Page of SatelliteGuys now...

Robbie let me know when they are SOLD OUT. :D

Thanks for putting it on the home page Scott. I appreciate it.

Someone refresh me on what all is needed with the dish and what type of programing I'd get using it along side my Dish network setup?

Just a Free To Air DVB-S receiver and your choice of any of our C band or C & Ku dual band combination LNBF

I know almost all of you have have plenty of Coaxial cable, but if anyone is interested, we also have Installation kits available and 500 foot spool of dual RG6 with ground wire available at very good prices. The installation kit is $16.88/pc. You get a lot of value for your money with the installation kit.

DIYE%20copy.png

I also wanted to clarify something. Since we get a good discount through different shipping couriers, if you purchase 2 or 3 antennas at the same time, shipping to the same location, the shipping charge is fairly little. I invite anyone who ordered two or more pieces to share their shipping charges with everyone here.

Also, thanks for every ones support! I appreciate every single one of your business.

Thanks for making this available. With regards to differences between this polar mount and the WS1870P, you mention that the pole diameter should be 2-5/8" whereas the specs for the WS1870P are 75mm (~3in). 3" is a fairly common pole size so does this mean the pole sized used for the this polar mount is different or smaller ?

Yea you got a point there. So we need the 2-5/8" Pole which is about 66mm.
So for the people who purchased this combo, where would you find an actual 2-5/8" pole?? I was thinking in just using the standard 2-3/8" one and adjust the big bolts the mount has to make it fit.

I wonder if the weight from the 6ft dish and polar mount be too much for the 2-3/8" mast say from an NPR4A Non-Pentrating Roof Mount. :confused:

I wonder if the weight from the 6ft dish and polar mount be too much for the 2-3/8" mast say from an NPR4A Non-Pentrating Roof Mount. :confused:

I have a NPR4A already setup and waiting so we'll know shortly. :up

Ima need an NPR4A soon then if it works out fine.

Well I've got the 8ft cband dish and a spare 6footer, all I really need is the complete mounting assembly for the 6footer, and the actuator. If a new dish came thru the door I'd be shot haha.....Blind

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)