6-Foot C/Ku Band Prime Focus Dish - Only $69.99!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
man i wish i can get on this deal,but i live in canada.
WSIATLANTA do you ship to canada,and is there any left?

thanks

man i wish i can get on this deal,but i live in canada.
WSIATLANTA do you ship to canada,and is there any left?

thanks

Hi Brotherhood,

We ship world-wide to almost any point on planet earth :)

Call up the Atlanta branch at 1-770-420-5272, ask to speak with Charles. You can also email him at cmckoy (at) wsidigital.com. He is our shipping expert. Tell him who you are, and more than likely, he can get you a decent deal on shipping. The only down side to it, as you know, is that you would have to pay the brokerage fees, taxes, duties, etc...., which is the case regardless of the price for the antenna. In fact, your taxes & duties will be a little bit less considering the dish is not costing full price.

We always try to go out of our way to help and support SatelliteGuys members. I hate to see anyone spending too much money on shipping, and so do all the guys at the office.

Let us know how it turns out.

I have done some research, but still not too clear on how much of the "C" band channels will I be able to view with this dish, way down here about 30 miles North of New Orleans Louisiana area.

Thanks again

avenger.

There's lots to see with a 6 footer in New Orleans. One of the nice advantages of a dish this size is that it is semi-portable in case of a hurricane. I named mine "PortaBUD", its the SD180G in my signature :) ...

Didn't come with mine, can you PDF it and post it?
Thanks

Mine was Folded up in with the Hardware package.
I don't have a Scanner to send you a copy, sorry.

I took a Pic of it................

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 225
Thanks for the pic. The exploded view shows the lnbf supports coming from the outside rim of the dish, while your pics show them coming from the outer row of securing bolts. Your pic seems to go with the anatomy of the panels, so I wondered .....
:)

There's lots to see with a 6 footer in New Orleans. One of the nice advantages of a dish this size is that it is semi-portable in case of a hurricane. I named mine "PortaBUD", its the SD180G in my signature :) ...

Hello Tron,

Thanks for the informatiom. I am just getting my feet wet with this "C" band FTA. I just could not resist such a deal of a dish.

I have been in touch with stogie5150, who lives not too far from me and he said that he will give me a helping hand and support on the setting up of the dish. As I stated before, this "C" band FTA hobby is all new to me, but I am willing to learn whatever is out there beyond subscription satellite.

This weekend looks like a good time to start this project. Will keep in touch and report my progress.

avenger.

Each panel is notched at that position, on one side. The documentation is probably for a similar, but different dish. I have to say the Doug is one fast worker. I'm still piddling away at assembling the dish. I'd be digging my hole later this afternoon ( wrong order, I know, but I just HAVE to put the dish together !) .

For comparison, here is a picture of the attachment arms from the WSI website. Robby did say this model is slightly different.

Attachments

• 6-foot-180cm-prime-focus-c-band-satellite-dish.png
    6-foot-180cm-prime-focus-c-band-satellite-dish.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 183
Hello Tron,

Thanks for the informatiom. I am just getting my feet wet with this "C" band FTA. I just could not resist such a deal of a dish.

I have been in touch with stogie5150, who lives not too far from me and he said that he will give me a helping hand and support on the setting up of the dish. As I stated before, this "C" band FTA hobby is all new to me, but I am willing to learn whatever is out there beyond subscription satellite.

This weekend looks like a good time to start this project. Will keep in touch and report my progress.

avenger.

If there's somebody better than Stogie, I don't know who it is ! :)
You've got a great mentor , there .

Hi everyone I have been reading your forums for some time now learning about FTA. Saw the deal for 69.99 and could not resist. Bought one a few minutes ago along with an actuator the DMX741 LNB and a SCALER kit. Total including delivery was 241.71 to my home in central Florida. WHAT A DEAL. This is my first post and just wanted to say HI and THANKS to ALL for what I have learned so far.
biggrin.gif

Rod

Resistance is futile..... :(

I tried to resist, but I finally succumbed and ordered the Dish and Actuator.:)

Nice try resisting ! :)
It's a pretty flimsy dish, but then, so is the price ! I'm sure it will be an improvement on the 1.2M offset mini-BUD's we've been playing with, and for the price, it's a fine toy!
Congrats on pulling the trigger .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)