6 ft c-band dish for NSS 806 (40.5W). Will I be able to receive signals in the Boston,Mass area?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SES 6 shows 48 ku transponders but I have not found any of them. Do you still have the 3808L transponder? When I scan that with Panast 3500 it downloads the 3808R but not the L circular here in SDakota

SES 6 shows 48 ku transponders but I have not found any of them. Do you still have the 3808L transponder? When I scan that with Panast 3500 it downloads the 3808R but not the L circular here in SDakota
Ku Band is not active...Nss806 satellite (old satellite) never had Ku side..Probably this new satellite SES 6 will show in the Future. Nobody Knows yet but Probably it will have some beams for South America Only..Remember This is New satellite Active and we are getting new surprises every day..jeje I have reached more channels in the last 3 weeks ;)..The Time tell us:rolleyes:

3808L ? is "C" Band Frequency.. Is not KU Band Frequency..
You need at least 1.8 mts of dish antenna and C band LNB with the piece of "square stuff" into the LNB throat to get Circular signals

I have a 10' orbitron and had more than 30 channels on it put i keep loosing them all except for televen it is a very strong signal and hipodromo del san something. like qm, citytv, vive they all come in except transponder 3808L 27000 and 3808R 26860 any ideas? Oh and I have chaparal corotor II which i think it should pick up those signals and norsat 8515 c band lnb

Last edited:
I have a 10' orbitron and had more than 30 channels on it put i keep loosing them all except for televen it is a very strong signal and hipodromo del san something. like qm, citytv, vive they all come in except transponder 3808L 27000 and 3808R 26860 any ideas? Oh and I have chaparal corotor II which i think it should pick up those signals and norsat 8515 c band lnb
According with the Lyngsat footprint map South Dakota should get strong signal and your 10' reception could be perfect so probably you need to adjust your dish antenna..

On some transponders I get 96 strenght and 99 quality but when i want to tighten the bolts the signal drops . With a 1.5 M gibertini dish I had c-band coming in from g16 at -99 and f1 at107 and i can get a good lock on this ses6 for nothing lol i bet it just time what i need for this bird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts