6 Month Free HD from Dish DELAYED

Or it not being thin enough - I'm over 50% higher than E* HQ, and I'm (usually) at least somewhat coherent, and my software works a helluva lot better than theirs.

GaryPen said:
If a Dish sub would need one of those monstrocities to recive HD, then Dish is would not be competitive with DirecTV's simple, triple-LNB dbs antenna.

erm - you missed that D* is going to 5 LNB's when they upg their HD with the O&O set. You think SuperDish is big? :)

GaryPen said:
As I've said about so many other things that Dish doesn't seem able or willing to do...How come DirecTV manages to do it without any problem? (Free 6 mos HDPack for existing subs; OTA EPG info; Online programming changes; Online account cancelations and activations; Downgrades with no $5 fee; Single $5 DVR fee for entire account: etc.) I wonder what type of magic pixie dust is available in El Segundo that isn't available in Littleton?

And again, it seems I made the worst choice by staying with dish. And now I'm locked with them for another year (did the dish movers promotion).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)