6 New HD Channels?! I am happy if this is true! =)

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
Hello, everyone! I found some very surprising news on Dish's own Online Channel Lineup card! The following channels are being listed in HD!:

GOLD HD
VH1 Classic 163
The Movie Channel (West) 329
Sleuth 198
Nicktoons Network 178
History International 121
Fox Movie Channel 133

(Source: http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/whats_on_dish/programming_guides/OnlineChannelLineUp.pdf)
[I am also attaching the PDF file because I do not want anyone to think I am crazy if they change it online. :D LOL]

We have Gold 250 with the HD & Platinum add-on, and I am pretty sure that these channels have not been included before.

Attachments

• OnlineChannelLineUp.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 832
This is a great find, but I sure would have liked to see some other channels that aren't listed. I guess TMC (west), Fox Movie channel and History International would be cool to get.. Also Nicktoons HD would be cool for my kid, but they show very little HD on regular Nick, so I doubt there will be much HD on this channel.

I think they just put the "HD" Icon in the wrong column, because each channel above the wrong ones are ones that actually are HD.

Yes, I believe that you are correct. I bet that this happened when ESPN U was lowered from Gold 250 to Bronze 100. I was really hoping for more HD Channels, too. Oh, well. :( I am still enjoying the Gold 250 pack with the HD & Platinum add-on, though! :)

Hello, everyone! I found some very surprising news on Dish's own Online Channel Lineup card! The following channels are being listed in HD!:

GOLD HD
VH1 Classic 163
The Movie Channel (West) 329
Sleuth 198
Nicktoons Network 178
History International 121
Fox Movie Channel 133

(Source: http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/whats_on_dish/programming_guides/OnlineChannelLineUp.pdf)
[I am also attaching the PDF file because I do not want anyone to think I am crazy if they change it online. :D LOL]

We have Gold 250 with the HD & Platinum add-on, and I am pretty sure that these channels have not been included before.
I would love to have VH1 classic in HD. That is the only MTV/VH1 channel I watch.

I could watch That Metal Show in HD. Too bad Direct ain't adding anything for a while.

As little as regular VH1/MTV show in HD I doubt that VH1 Classic would have anything in actual HD..But like everyone has pointed out, it looks like a bunch of errors.
Actually, they will probably have more than any of the other ones. They show a lot of shows are were shoot in HD like Unplugged, concerts, interviews, That Metal Show, and a lot of other programs.

Actually, they will probably have more than any of the other ones. They show a lot of shows are were shoot in HD like Unplugged, concerts, interviews, That Metal Show, and a lot of other programs.

If that is the case, bring it on. I like VH1 Classic the most out of all the music channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)