60 bucks for HD locals dish!!

I just called and was told immediately that they'd install the dish I need for free. Unfortunately, I was also told that they had to shut off my SD locals NOW and couldn't tell me when the install would be. :mad: I told 'em never mind. Is this correct? Doesn't make any sense to this old fart.:rolleyes:

Ed

UPDATE. After sending a "ceo" email complaining about being told they had to pull the plug on my SD locals and couldn't tell me when my dish would be installed I received a phone call from the executive office informing me that they'd be out Sunday to install and my SD locals weren't going anywhere. No charge for the install or further commitment, neither of which was ever mentioned. WOW, I wuz shocked!!
Now, if they actually show up Sunday A.M. and get 'er done.............................

Sorry, I haven't forgotten the nightmare I went through last August when I updated. Hopefully this time things will go like they should.

Did I mention THEY CALLED ME??? AMAZING.

Ed

UPDATE. After sending a "ceo" email complaining about being told they had to pull the plug on my SD locals and couldn't tell me when my dish would be installed I received a phone call from the executive office informing me that they'd be out Sunday to install and my SD locals weren't going anywhere. No charge for the install or further commitment, neither of which was ever mentioned. WOW, I wuz shocked!!
Now, if they actually show up Sunday A.M. and get 'er done.............................

Sorry, I haven't forgotten the nightmare I went through last August when I updated. Hopefully this time things will go like they should.

Did I mention THEY CALLED ME??? AMAZING.

Ed

That's awesome. The CEO address has great results sometimes.

Just a thought, but people pay the programming fee for HD and a fee for SD locals. There is no fee for HD locals. E* is providing the HD locals for free. So why should they have to give people a free dish to get 'em?

Just a thought, but people pay the programming fee for HD and a fee for SD locals. There is no fee for HD locals. E* is providing the HD locals for free. So why should they have to give people a free dish to get 'em?

Maybe because their locals are on a different dish and you have to subscribe to SD locals to get the HD locals.

Because they are advertising it as a free upgrade with no conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)