6000 software update 825P 4/12/05

wow an update for the 6000? Neat.

i'm sure notes about the update are something that markdl can get...

I also have a 6000 active with Dish will check mine tonight to see if it got the new software update.

I think my 6000 will beat my 811 in getting the new software update as I'm still awaiting the new 811 software download.

I know one thing they missed was the inability to add the Sirius music channels to Favorites. I'll have to see if they took care of that...

Big date for updates in my house, all the Windoze boxes, my 811, and now the 6000!

One thing I see different on the 6000 is on the Switch Check screen. Now there are check boxes for Superdish 3, Superdish 4, and Superdish 5, plus a box for "Alternate".

Any clues on that? Maybe new Superdish models are coming?

Straight from Dish, here are the release notes for the 8.25P software version for the Dish 6000:

Support for extended event blackout cases

Check Switch improvements for spotbeams and Superdish configurations.

Really? that mean when you tune to a channel that is unavailable, that it wont remove it from you scanned DT chans? Wow that would have been nice when i had mine....it always erased and froze on whatever chans were not broadcasting at the time.

jon

Thanks for copying my post of the release notes over here Bryan. I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday after I posted it at DBSTalk. Things got pretty nuts for me at work.

Foxbat said:
I know one thing they missed was the inability to add the Sirius music channels to Favorites. I'll have to see if they took care of that...
I checked this morning, and no Sirius channel 6000 Favorites on the 6000. :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts