Software update on Joey 3

olds403

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
michigan
I noticed that both my Hopper 3 and Joey 3 had not had software updated since January. I was able to force an update on the Hopper 3 but the Joey 3 still shows no updates since January. Is there a way to force an update on the Joey? I looked under tools and found nothing for the Joey. Thanks in advance.

I noticed that both my Hopper 3 and Joey 3 had not had software updated since January. I was able to force an update on the Hopper 3 but the Joey 3 still shows no updates since January. Is there a way to force an update on the Joey? I looked under tools and found nothing for the Joey. Thanks in advance.
Let your equipment sit in standby overnight with no recordings set and you should see an update then.

Reactions: charlesrshell
In the past I had no luck updating my Joey 4s. What update does your Hopper 3 have now?

Joeys download once hopper has downloaded and then Joeys are left in standby. Hopper foes not need to be in standby for Joeys to update. If they still don't give them a reset by unplugging then and plugging back in then make sure they are in standby.

Reactions: TheKrell
Thank you for the suggestions, I made sure there were no recordings scheduled and left it in standby and it did update.

Reactions: Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts