Android Software Update

Wonder what's new...

Major Drivers:​

• Hopper Plus Linking and Stability Fixes
  • Added ability to select which Android TV files are downloaded over IP
  • Fix for Remote Firmware Update issues
  • Fixes for Hopper Plus connectivity issues
  • FFW/RW and Skip Back/Skip Forward improvements on all Joey models and Hopper Plus

Major Drivers:​

• Hopper Plus Linking and Stability Fixes
  • Added ability to select which Android TV files are downloaded over IP
  • Fix for Remote Firmware Update issues
  • Fixes for Hopper Plus connectivity issues
  • FFW/RW and Skip Back/Skip Forward improvements on all Joey models and Hopper Plus
For me no improvement for Skip Back/Skip Forward. Still has same lag of about 2 to 3 seconds. My Hopper 3 is about 1/2 second.

• Sad
Reactions: Almighty1
For me no improvement for Skip Back/Skip Forward. Still has same lag of about 2 to 3 seconds. My Hopper 3 is about 1/2 second.
Just curious but I wonder how many software updates were there on the Hopper Plus since it was available as I tried searching the forums and this was the only post about a software update and what improvements have you personally experienced since you had it originally installed? My install on May 24, 2023 started with P117 which is already laggy so it must have been worse before.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Just curious but I wonder how many software updates were there on the Hopper Plus since it was available as I tried searching the forums and this was the only post about a software update and what improvements have you personally experienced since you had it originally installed? My install on May 24, 2023 started with P117 which is already laggy so it must have been worse before.
It started with p100 so 17 updates (not every one made it to the public, so end users would sometimes see a jump of two numbers after an update).

Almighty1, my Hopper Plus was installed September 2022 on my primary Hopper 3. Don't remember what software version it was. Due to the Skip Back/Forward lag wife was upset. I removed it couple days later and installed it on my spare Hopper 3 that hardly gets used. I think the lag was about the same when installed as it is now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Almighty1