61.5 repoint to 129

LOL! Especially when the branches are 30 feet up on a 200 year-old oak and on some one else's property! I am going to scout for a new location to my dish in a few hours. :)

I did have success moving a friend's 61.5° dish. Took 5 minutes total. Of course his dish was installed by some one who knew what he was doing and had a perfect LOS. With 50 on the signal meter on a clear day I couldn't ask for anything better.

I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than call Dish Network for ANYTHING. I have been a subscriber to Dish since April 1997 and since about 2004 any time I call Dish for anything, they have screwed up whatever my request was. Something as simple as calling to activate a receiver I bought from Dishstore.net turned into a two week odyssey to remove a $15 installation charge. No...I will not call dish unless I can't help it. :)

I was able to re-install my 61.5° Dish to a spot where it can see 129° with no obstrucions. Only took 2 hours including a trip to the hardware store for a masonry bit for my drill. Hopefully this is the last of it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)