61.5 to 129 for RNS-any loss

I live in East Tennessee and I have a SuperDish (110,119,105) and a seperate Dish 300 (61.5). Dish Network has scheduled a free service call for Friday to replace the SuperDish with a Dish1000, so I can get 129 for FSNS.
My question is will I lose any signal strength with the Dish1000? Currently I have NO problems with drop outs with my current set up. I plan to keep the Dish 300 at 61.5 for Sky Angel.
My biggest concern is all the issues I have heard on this form concerning 129.

I started this thread a few weeks ago trying to find out if location affected 129 signal strength, it does.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=92011

You seem to be in a good reception area (TN) so I wouldn't worry so much about it. If you get too low SS, have them repeak the dish. You should have good reception in your area.

I had a dish 300 looking at 61.5 and was very happy, but to get fsnmw I had to repoint. I had already purchased an I bracket some time ago and I had a dish 500 laying around. Its a little tuchie finding 129 but not to bad. Just look at your dish 500 looking at 110 and 119 the way its pointed and go west a little and down a little.

Is it true that there are hd channels on 61.5 that are not on 129. someone was trying to tell me I could get more hd channels than on 129. any truth to this.

The fish demo channel is all I could think of. Other than that all the HD Nationals are mirrored on both satellites. Of course, there are HD Locals on 129 that are not on 61.5.