615 ESPN Goal line WTF?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am getting a "If you want to subscribe to this channel " banner.
I have the next to Top package available, is this channel really only available on the Premier package ?

I am getting a "If you want to subscribe to this channel " banner.
I have the next to Top package available, is this channel really only available on the Premier package ?

I think it's Sports Pack and Premier. I have the Ultimate + Sports Pack and I have it and video and audio are fine, 4 hours later. I think Ultimate or Ultra or whatever is the next to top package. It's the one with the former Encore channels and The Movie Channel but no other premiums and all the non-DNS channels in the 200s and 300s (except Dog TV and MBC Drama) and a few random ones in the 400s, mid 500s, low 600s, and RSN(s).

Last edited:
You would think that seeing it's a ESPN channel, if you get ESPN, you'd get all the channels they have.
Why would anyone pay Extra for that channel.

You would think that seeing it's a ESPN channel, if you get ESPN, you'd get all the channels they have.
Why would anyone pay Extra for that channel.

Especially when ESPN often has a relay of Goal Line on one of their channels too, especially early in the day. Which is probably why they don't turn it on until late sometimes...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts