622 DVR Freezes At The Worst Possible Time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Ranger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
After watching every Nascar race all year and my guy with a chance to win the championship in the Final Race, my DVR Keeps Freezing. No function works, I have to unplug and re-boot. Of course in the process I see Jimmy Johnson celebrating and so now the race is ruined. I have had to reboot 5 times. I have had the unit for a year and have never had this problem. Obviously I don't trust that the unit is going to record my shows without this problem in the future, so I am looking for suggestions. I am leasing the unit. I have 30 shows that are recorded that I don't want to loose as well. (now make it 6 times)
Thanks
Mr Ranger

Not to make light of the 622 freezing (mine does it from time to time, no reboot though), did you need to see the race to know that Jimmy was going to win? It was all but done unless he wrecked first and finished 43rd.

Congrats to him, and you, and the rest of his fans,

Rob
(Kasey Kahne fan :))

After watching every Nascar race all year and my guy with a chance to win the championship in the Final Race, my DVR Keeps Freezing. No function works, I have to unplug and re-boot. Of course in the process I see Jimmy Johnson celebrating and so now the race is ruined. I have had to reboot 5 times. I have had the unit for a year and have never had this problem. Obviously I don't trust that the unit is going to record my shows without this problem in the future, so I am looking for suggestions. I am leasing the unit. I have 30 shows that are recorded that I don't want to loose as well. (now make it 6 times)
Thanks
Mr Ranger

Not Possible! From what I have read in the War Zone, the 622 etc...is a flawless piece of equipment not capable of any any screw ups what so ever. I suggest that you sir are the issue and you need to correct yourself this minute!:p

Not Possible! From what I have read in the War Zone, the 622 etc...is a flawless piece of equipment not capable of any any screw ups what so ever. I suggest that you sir are the issue and you need to correct yourself this minute!:p

Once again: This isn't the War Zone. Go troll somewhere else!

NightRyder

Mine also froze and rebooted during the race which is very unusual. I was also watching over satellite because my local ABC is not full power HD yet. Lucky I was also recording on my 942 and I switched to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts