622 EPG Search anomaly

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jpmarto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 26, 2007
E. of Seattle
Tonight I noticed that when I did "Exact Match" search for TV shows "House" and "Burn Notice", the list includes the expected channels, but also lists multiple hits on 6001, the Sirius Hits 1 - Top 40 Hits channel.

Does anyone have any ideas, or should I just find something more important to worry about :rolleyes:

I'm running a 622 with Software version L616RBDB-N

Thanks!

Yes, I thought it was kind of odd that it includes Locked channels too.
I can understand the reasoning behind this. What if I block a channel that I don't like but it happens to have a show that I'm searching for. I'd rather know it and then I could un-block it if I wanted to record from it. On the other hand, if it's blocked, some want it blocked 100%.

Yes, I get some results that make no sense at all sometimes, no match but there they are on the list.

Yep, it's a bug I have noticed as well. If the channel it's found on is not available at all to me (5354 UNIHD for example) it actually shows up on my RSN (5420) which is the next closest available. Battlestar Galactica on Fox Sports, now there's a stretch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)