622 Manual

U

umass03

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 1, 2008
Anyone know of a link to the 622 manual? All the ones that I have found, including DISH's own, does not include Chapter 12 which is the chapter I'm looking for.

What I am looking to do is change the room that uses the TV 2 since DISH said "hell no" to me getting another HD reciever

G

GravelChan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 17, 2005
Colome, SD
Anyone know of a link to the 622 manual? All the ones that I have found, including DISH's own, does not include Chapter 12 which is the chapter I'm looking for.

What I am looking to do is change the room that uses the TV 2 since DISH said "hell no" to me getting another HD reciever

If you can't find it PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward Chapter 12 to you.
It's for a 722 but basically the same. I looked and it has the receiver setup in it.
9.9 meg

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
That is odd. What exact info are you needing?

U

umass03

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 1, 2008
That is odd. What exact info are you needing?

Well, the 622 is hooked to the family room tv with the TV2 to a bedroom upstairs. I want to switch that TV2 to a TV that is in a different room.

jayn_j

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
Well, the 622 is hooked to the family room tv with the TV2 to a bedroom upstairs. I want to switch that TV2 to a TV that is in a different room.

That is a wiring issue, and probably not covered in the manual.

I assume that you are connecting via RF, as in tuning the TV to a particular channel. If that is the case, you can simply add a splitter and run a second cable to the other TV. That way you would have the TV2 output on both TVs.

S

Skibum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2008
Bozeman, MT

Switching the TV2 location is just a matter of moving the cable that feeds TV2. That may be as simple as switching a cable at a splice or it may be a matter of running more cable if your house is not prewired. Are there diplexers in your setup or is it a straight run to TV2? If you have a home distribution panel or just a location where your cables all meet, it would be fairly simple. I really can't say what you should do without asking 20 questions or seeing the setup behind your receiver. Feel like snapping a photo? :D

S

Skibum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2008
Bozeman, MT
I assume that you are connecting via RF, as in tuning the TV to a particular channel. If that is the case, you can simply add a splitter and run a second cable to the other TV. That way you would have the TV2 output on both TVs.

Yes, that too.