622 Manual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

umass03

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Anyone know of a link to the 622 manual? All the ones that I have found, including DISH's own, does not include Chapter 12 which is the chapter I'm looking for.

What I am looking to do is change the room that uses the TV 2 since DISH said "hell no" to me getting another HD reciever

Anyone know of a link to the 622 manual? All the ones that I have found, including DISH's own, does not include Chapter 12 which is the chapter I'm looking for.

What I am looking to do is change the room that uses the TV 2 since DISH said "hell no" to me getting another HD reciever

If you can't find it PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward Chapter 12 to you.
It's for a 722 but basically the same. I looked and it has the receiver setup in it.
9.9 meg

That is odd. What exact info are you needing?

Well, the 622 is hooked to the family room tv with the TV2 to a bedroom upstairs. I want to switch that TV2 to a TV that is in a different room.

Well, the 622 is hooked to the family room tv with the TV2 to a bedroom upstairs. I want to switch that TV2 to a TV that is in a different room.

That is a wiring issue, and probably not covered in the manual.

I assume that you are connecting via RF, as in tuning the TV to a particular channel. If that is the case, you can simply add a splitter and run a second cable to the other TV. That way you would have the TV2 output on both TVs.

Switching the TV2 location is just a matter of moving the cable that feeds TV2. That may be as simple as switching a cable at a splice or it may be a matter of running more cable if your house is not prewired. Are there diplexers in your setup or is it a straight run to TV2? If you have a home distribution panel or just a location where your cables all meet, it would be fairly simple. I really can't say what you should do without asking 20 questions or seeing the setup behind your receiver. Feel like snapping a photo? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)