622 on ebay!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott Greczkowski said:
Sorry I have been having problems with my PM's I accidently deleted a page of them in PDA mode/ :(

There is really no difference, you pay the extra outlet fee or your pay the lease fee, both are the same.
Thank you Scott, I was really feeling bad because you didn't answer as you are the "Guru Of Knowledge of Dish".
No financial reason to buy, more cost effective to lease.
Thank You

1st time poster..as someone who live in the rio grande valley and knows where the dish network Customer service center is , this reeks of a scam, its probably some disgruntled worker who took some 622 by "accident"..that place is a hotbed for lousy workers..oh well

halsan40 said:
I have asked this many times, is there any difference in monthly fees between owning or leasing a 622? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

No, details bellow.

hiker said:
According to this there is a $6 lease fee. Also I think if you own, you can get the standalone HD package.

It depends on weather it is your first receiver or it is an extra receiver or not, if it is your 1st then their is a $0 monthly fee, if it is an extra receiver it is a $6/mo lease fee if you lease or a $6/mo extra outlet fee if you own, not both, lease or own, same price. The only advantage to owning is that you can only get the HD standalone package if you own, if you lease you are required to sub to DishHDBronze or above. If you own and want to cancel temporally or try your luck on e-bay selling it you can do this with owning it. When you lease, if you cancel you will need to return the receiver to E*.

Thanks Chris for the info. I have always owned my equipment since 96. Now I will lease as there is no financial gain for me to buy. I have the $ to buy it but it would make no sense to do that.

Si si. Jo travajo for Echostar inade plant in Mexico. Me and my buddies can "borrow" a few more to ship to you.

At one point in time the Sony TV plant was missing 20% of production, that is before they put double barbed wire fences with attack dogs and started body-searching the workers.

Looks like the value of the 622 may go up until more stock comes. This guy will probably really want to get more now as they would probably sell.

you can't really screw yourself guys, if you pay with paypal and you don't get the receiver that he describes or he even tells you to **** off after receiving payment, then you can get your money back thru paypal, it takes 2 months but you won't get screwed

I found this out when the 942 was released :(

-Gary

Kandiru said:
Si si. Jo travajo for Echostar inade plant in Mexico. Me and my buddies can "borrow" a few more to ship to you.

At one point in time the Sony TV plant was missing 20% of production, that is before they put double barbed wire fences with attack dogs and started body-searching the workers.
Where in the heck were the people stashing the TV? I don't want any TV discovered during a body search.

On another note, why is it always ATTACK dogs? They should have called them Loss Prevention Dogs. Hell, a cudly cat around the ankles is gonna foil a guy carrying a TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)