622 or 722

nastyj

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
SIAP...

I have an upgrade from SD to HD scheduled for Monday and they will be installing the 622. I asked how much extra would the 722 cost me and they said $50.

My question is: Should I spend the extra $50 to get the 722? Is the 722 less buggy?

Thanks for the help.

SIAP...

I have an upgrade from SD to HD scheduled for Monday and they will be installing the 622. I asked how much extra would the 722 cost me and they said $50.

My question is: Should I spend the extra $50 to get the 722? Is the 722 less buggy?

Thanks for the help.

I have had the 722 for 6 mos. and the only bug it had was sound dropping out on a few chs. Then Dish fixed that with a software upgrade. I don't know how many hrs. of programming a 622 holds, but the 722 holds 300 hrs. of SD & 50 hrs. of HD. In addition, I can record 3 shows @ a time if using my OTA. It doesn't take long to fill up a DVR if you like to save HD shows. I wish mine had at least 500 hrs. or more. I love the 722!

I have had the 722 for 6 mos. and the only bug it had was sound dropping out on a few chs. Then Dish fixed that with a software upgrade. I don't know how many hrs. of programming a 622 holds, but the 722 holds 300 hrs. of SD & 50 hrs. of HD. In addition, I can record 3 shows @ a time if using my OTA. It doesn't take long to fill up a DVR if you like to save HD shows. I wish mine had at least 500 hrs. or more. I love the 722!

622 has 30 HD hours and 200 sd hours and can also record three programs at once with 2 being sat and the third being OTA. Only difference between the two besides the amount of recording time will be DishOnLine having HD downloads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts