625 tv1 modulation problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
Having trouble using tv1 coax output to connect my main tv. I keep getting moving white lines regardless of selecting channel 3 or 4. When I select channel 3, I get rolling white lines running from top to bottom of the screen. When I select channel 4, I get rolling white lines running diagonally. I had the installer come back & he called them scan lines due to the tv being several years old. I didn't have this problem with the 508. Tv2 does not have this problem. Anyone have any ideas?:mad:

One is your syhstem grounded? 2 is the plug in used by the receiver and TV grounded(3 prong)?
3 have you tried a different TV to verify it is the reciever?

The dish is grounded outside with a copper post in the ground. Yes, the tv & receiver are plugged into a monster power center. No, I haven't tried a different tv. The same tv had a 508 connected via coax using channel 4 with no problem. The only thing that has changed is the staellite receiver.

Are you using the coax cable that came with the receiver? I have had the same problem with the factory coax like you are describing and it was fixed when I used my own coax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)