625 tv2 mirror?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i have a dish dvr 625 it has a threeway splitter connected at the reciever end 1 going from sat input1 another from sat input 2 and a third one from tv 2 out. the coax goes downstairs thru the floor into another splitter which has the line from the sat. and another goes back upstairs into a coax jack in the wall which is then connected to my second tv. i want to mirror tv 2 into 3 other tvs. hope that helps

i have a dish dvr 625 it has a threeway splitter connected at the reciever end 1 going from sat input1 another from sat input 2 and a third one from tv 2 out. the coax goes downstairs thru the floor into another splitter which has the line from the sat. and another goes back upstairs into a coax jack in the wall which is then connected to my second tv. i want to mirror tv 2 into 3 other tvs. hope that helps

all you have to do is put a 3 way splitter here

and another goes back upstairs into a coax jack in the wall which is then connected to my second tv.

i have a dish dvr 625 it has a threeway splitter connected at the reciever end 1 going from sat input1 another from sat input 2 and a third one from tv 2 out.
just to let ya know that is called a triplexer

the coax goes downstairs thru the floor into another splitter which has the line from the sat. and another goes back upstairs into a coax jack in the wall

that is a diplexer. It allows you to combine the sat conection and a OTA (over the air) channel (60, 58, whatever TV2 is set to)

which is then connected to my second tv. i want to mirror tv 2 into 3 other tvs. hope that helps
just put the 3 way splitter there in the line

oh and i have a 4way amplifier similar to this one that i would like to use would it work? th.jpg

oh and i have a 4way amplifier similar to this one that i would like to use would it work?View attachment 91456
What are the specs on your amplifier? Typically most are 4dB out to each TV which is basically doubling the strength. The other typical problem is they are designed for cable frequencies rather than over the air channels. Possibly your other problem will be where to locate it seeing it will replace a splitter.

CAM00268.jpg that is mine. i dont see anything about db. it is mounted in the basement. if it is easier to use a normal splitter ill go that route

Do you have the TVs on the correct channel?
yes and ive tried going thru all the channels just to be sure. also i have went directly from the tv 2 coax into another tv and it did nothing. it is all really confusing and not very helpfull that i have coax cables all over the place from previous installations.

Did you actually do a channel scan on the TV and make sure they are on the right tuner, air or cable? Sometime just manually going to the channel does not work, you need to program the TV to pick it up.

i actually just thought of that and it has worked for one tv so now i just need to do it to the rest. thank you guys for all the help

I can think of one tv in particular (RCA flat panel CRT) that will blue screen unless you change input from digital to analog.

It's always fun trying to make multiple tvs do the same exact thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts