This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

65" sony LCD

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I just went SONY web site saw 65” LCD just release for under five grand, compare to most brands is up to 55”! I bet if u wait till around XMAS or so ,U can get that around $3500!,that’s way and month I usually by my gadgets,Guess better an that last year that over priced 70”lcd for $20.000,I'm SONY royal TVcustomer
Just going to buy this one for sure end of the year.
So what u guys thinks?

I think the chances are pretty slim that it'll be down to $3500 by Xmas. But good luck to ya. And you might want to check here.

The way the Economy, computation & XMAS shopping will going this year , then will be for sure

Last edited:
Doubtful. We had this conversation way back about the 20K model. Guess what? It's still 20K. W series isn't the best of their line by a long shot. I'm pretty sure something better within that price range will be out by then. CEDIA coming up in a little over a month. Samsung LED series puts out a nicer picture than the Sony's. For 5K, you would do much better with a FP.

S~

Last edited:
The way the Economy, computation & XMAS shopping will going this year , then will be for sure

Nah, Sony has been very good at protecting their profit margin. I won't get into quality issues as that is subjective, but historically Sony has been very good at keeping prices stable until they come out with a replacement model.