Sony 65" X950G, any comments

Wowza. Had my set calibrated today by Robert Busch. He is contracts with Dolby. He knows everything there is to know about calibrations and DV. I liked my set before, but I really love it now. No banding. Very minimal flashlighting, and only a little light bleed into the black bars when there is a bright object near it. If the whole screen is bright like King's Cross in HP7 pt. 2, no bleed. Motion is perfect. Spent the rest of the evening watching things. Even touched up my 940C while he was here.

S~

Wowza. Had my set calibrated today by Robert Busch. He is contracts with Dolby. He knows everything there is to know about calibrations and DV. I liked my set before, but I really love it now. No banding. Very minimal flashlighting, and only a little light bleed into the black bars when there is a bright object near it. If the whole screen is bright like King's Cross in HP7 pt. 2, no bleed. Motion is perfect. Spent the rest of the evening watching things. Even touched up my 940C while he was here.

S~
What did it cost ? (the calibration)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)