65" sony LCD

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I just went SONY web site saw 65” LCD just release for under five grand, compare to most brands is up to 55”! I bet if u wait till around XMAS or so ,U can get that around $3500!,that’s way and month I usually by my gadgets,Guess better an that last year that over priced 70”lcd for $20.000,I'm SONY royal TVcustomer
Just going to buy this one for sure end of the year.
So what u guys thinks?

I think the chances are pretty slim that it'll be down to $3500 by Xmas. But good luck to ya. And you might want to check here.

Doubtful. We had this conversation way back about the 20K model. Guess what? It's still 20K. W series isn't the best of their line by a long shot. I'm pretty sure something better within that price range will be out by then. CEDIA coming up in a little over a month. Samsung LED series puts out a nicer picture than the Sony's. For 5K, you would do much better with a FP.

S~

Last edited:
The way the Economy, computation & XMAS shopping will going this year , then will be for sure

Nah, Sony has been very good at protecting their profit margin. I won't get into quality issues as that is subjective, but historically Sony has been very good at keeping prices stable until they come out with a replacement model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)