7/30/2009 2:14am - Uplink Activity Report - 3 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 7/30/2009 2:14am - 3 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/30/2009 01:59A - 07/30/2009 02:14A

Channel Package Flag Changes:
6370(36) - WATL [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 04 Spotbeam 43 changed to Available (H)(Atlanta, GA-MY)
6370(36) - WATL [MPEG4 HD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 15 Spotbeam 6 changed to Available (H)(Atlanta, GA-MY)
8304(36) - WATL [MPEG4 SD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 15 Spotbeam 6 changed to Not Available(Atlanta, GA-MY)

Channels in the system: 6752
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Who cares anymore? "Torchwood" and "Dr. Who" already aired.

Congrats to the ATL. You guys got your My Network TV affiliate uplinked and available!

Whats funny is that NO ONE (cable or satellite) has officially seen it since no company has officially launched BBC America yet.

It is in testing on Dish Network and according to my contacts it does look good.

When is it going to launch? Good question and the dates I am hearing keep changing, now I am hearing Mid August, but honestly I wont know until I see it with my own eyes. :)

Whats funny is that NO ONE (cable or satellite) has officially seen it since no company has officially launched BBC America yet.

It is in testing on Dish Network and according to my contacts it does look good.

When is it going to launch? Good question and the dates I am hearing keep changing, now I am hearing Mid August, but honestly I wont know until I see it with my own eyes. :)

Scott, are you hearing anything about ESPNUHD on Dish?

Patience .... BBCAHD will appear sometime in the next few decades :) (and yes I lack patience myself )