7.5' Echostar free to a good home

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dem0nlord

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Central Texas
I rescued this from a neighbor's house almost 2 years ago when a friend told me he wanted one. After all this time he has never taken it away and I'm sick of it taking up my garage space. It has the usual hail dings in the mesh and rusty hardware but otherwise all appears to be in good shape. I'll include the actuator and C band feed which came with it, I have never tried to test those.

Someone come get this thing, otherwise I'm going to take the aluminum to the scrapyard. I'm just to the East side of Round Rock, TX.

Same as the dish seen in this thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-satellite-discussion/87326-echostar-8ft-mesh-anyone-ever-heard-such.html

Hi,

I'm looking for a dish like that. I live in Wimberley and I could get a friend with a truck to pick it up.

Do you by any chance have a picture of the whole thing?

Thanks,

Ed

Hi,

I'm looking for a dish like that. I live in Wimberley and I could get a friend with a truck to pick it up.

Do you by any chance have a picture of the whole thing?

Thanks,

Ed

I don't, and it is all apart now. Let me know if you want to come by, I'm off work until the 29th.

If it's apart, I may not need a truck, right? How big is the largest piece?

How can I get your address?

Thanks,

Ed

If it's apart, I may not need a truck, right? How big is the largest piece?

How can I get your address?

Thanks,

Ed

I'm not sure how it would fit in a car, would have to be a pretty big car I think, the reflector is broken down into 4 sections, so each of those is nearly 4 feet on the 2 flat sides.

Sending you a PM with my address.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)